- Releasing my choir classes and hearing them sing the songs we've been working on all the way down the hall and out the door.
- Knowing that it's a long weekend (mid term break), and I won't have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.
- Rehearsing an opera with some great colleagues.
- Exploring new song repertoire.
- Working with a new teacher and feeling as though my voice is making noticeable strides in size and beauty, even in a short span of time.
- Taking a nap with my cat in the afternoon.
- Reading a good book.
- Consciously taking a moment to enjoy these little things when I notice them.
What makes you happy?